We will officially open for the 2020 Season on Friday, June 19th.
Please see the information below related to COVID-19 guidelines for tubing and camping. Major changes include: operating at 50% capacity, requiring reservations for tubing on Saturdays and Holidays and only permitting one tubing trip per day/guest (run times vary from 1.25 hours to 3.5 hours depending on water levels).
As of Saturday, July 25th, masks will be required in our campground office, bath houses and kayak van (all STAFF & GUESTS must comply) as mandated by Executive Order 20-81 for the State of Minnesota. As our tube shuttles are open-air, masks are not required but we do ask that guests adhere to social distancing guidelines.
COVID-19 Tubing Regulations
1. We ask that all of our guests abide by the MINNESOTA STAY SAFE PLAN.
2. Due to COVID-19 restrictions guests will be limited to one tubing trip per day to accommodate social distancing guidelines on shuttles.
3. Reservations are required for tubing on Saturdays and Holiday weekends. Reservations are not currently required Sunday - Friday (excluding holidays). Run times take between 1.25 and 3.5 hours but vary depending on water levels.
4. Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled reservation time (no later than 15 minutes).
5. Buses depart promptly on the half hour, guests not ready by bus leave time will forfeit their reservation.
6. To limit physical interactions, we ask that large groups limit the number of payment transactions.
7. We will be charging a flat rate on Saturdays and Sundays of $14/person (adults & children with or without your own tube).
8. Weekday rates: $12/Adults, $9/Children (one daily trip)
9. Please ensure that you count your cans and plastic bottles prior to your arrival.
COVID-19 Camping Guidelines
1. We will be operating at 50 percent capacity in the campground. For this reason, we strongly recommend making reservations as soon as possible for weekends and holidays.
2. We ask that all of our guests abide by the MINNESOTA STAY SAFE PLAN.
3. Guests are expected to maintain social distancing throughout their stay. For this reason, guests must stay within their designated site(s) while in the campground (no gathering at neighboring sites).
4. To limit interactions and to make check-in as smooth as possible, we ask that only one person from the party check-in at the registration office. Firewood may be purchased at check-in.
Guidelines are subject to change throughout the season.